Tuesday, January 08, 2013

If I could tell you...

If I could just tell you
All that I feel
I would say I loved you
From far away to near
If I could just tell you
I would say many things
Things I want you to hear
How every time I close my eyes
I see your hazel eyes smiling at me
And I would whisper in your ear
You Just Make Me FEEL
If I could just tell you
The touch of your hands
Made my body shiver
The kiss of your sweet lips
Made my soul quiver
If I could just tell you
Everything my heart does feel
I would wish for you to see
All the things I could see
The beautiful sparkle in your eyes
Every time I was near
I wish I could say to you
The loneliness in my heart
Is too much to fear
I can't lose you again
Now that you're somewhat here
But I can't tell you
All to me you meant
So this just happens to be
Another letter never sent...

copyright 2013 by Sanela Kubiak. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment