Monday, November 01, 2010

“The Act of Writing”

“There is no ‘right’ method. Any method that will do the job is the right method for you.” I could not agree with this statement more. As long as I can remember I have loved to write, and I guess I had a unique way of doing it. I need my favorite music playing in the background as I write. That is the only way I can do it. Most people don’t understand it, especially when they hear my music is not in English.

There are the benefits for writers when they use a word processor. When I was younger, in primary school, I had many of my notebooks all around house with my writing in them. These days I use my computer for all my writing, mostly because it is so much easier to edit. But every once in a while I will take a pen and a notebook and pour my thoughts on paper. It just feels good to go back to the basics.

So, Welcome my friends, I hope some of my writings give you a little bit of pleasure reading them, because I sure am having fun writing them. Please leave some comments for me too, constructive criticism has never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment